Visit producer's website »
Email producer »
Receipt of Goods
Delivery once a week in Cape Town
Minimum order: 3 bottles of oil or vinegar/2 giftboxes/2 pouches
a fee will be charged for delivery.
Courier or Post
Door to door delivery possible, charges will be add once the order is placed and the adress is known.
IGADI YE-OLIVA is family driven olive estate our mission is to offer to the National and International demanding consumer an artisanal Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil from a specific "region and area" untainted for its quality and taste, which is reflected by the uniqueness of the fertile soil, the local climate (hot summers -mild winters) and the traditional cultivation and production methods.
Our superior products is already established in European Countries for its taste and innovation.
The Estate olive trees unfold between the tops of the Langeberg and the Klaasvoogd valley in the Breedevalley region.
The perfect elevation (300m , the rich soil and the benevolent climatic conditions form an ideal combination for the cultivation of the olive tree.
Our family's philosophy for the IGADI Estate, is based on principles of self-reliance, innovation and environmental consciousness.
The Estate operates from a solid scientific base, coupling the soundness of the Bio-dynamic farming methods with the most advanced methods, thereby ensuring the highest quality olive oil, while holding true to the Bio-dynamic practices and preserving the environment.
The state of the art pressing and bottling facilities are designed and operate on the strictest international standards. With Our Quality Management System we reach the highest standards
IGADI BIO EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
During cultivation and olive oil production, everything that comes from the olive tree is returned back to the environment.
The leaves and 25% olive waste are fed to animals; the other 75% olive waste where dried and break down for the compost
No chemical fertilizers or pesticides are employed making us proud for safeguarding our nature.
This Bio olive oil is packed in environmental friendly materials. Help us help the environment by recycling it.
Visit www.igadi.biz and discover the Taste from mother Earth